Friday 29 October 2010

A new Dawn/beginning/same old bollox

I had so much enjoyment writing about the last pregnancy, that I feel it would be wrong if I didn’t get my arse back to this blogging stuff; At least while she is pregnant with Keeble number two.
It is hard getting back into this but I had enough emails and nudges by others to convince me that more blogging would be well received.
To be honest, I still read back to all my other posts and it is good to have a record of what is going on...
I would only lose an actual diary anyway!

I suppose an update on the first Keeble would be a good idea before I start ranting about the effects of the second pregnancy on our family!
Well, Isabella Blue Keeble is now 15 months and pretty. That’s about it for me on that one.....Just kidding; she is an amazing bundle of skin and blonde hair and makes me laugh a lot more than cry.

This is a good thing.

What is also a good thing is that she has only kept us up in the middle of the night 5 times since she was born.
I can hark back to the days when peoples only advice seemed to be
“well, say goodbye to sleep-filled nights”, well? So far so good for the Lew Lew!!!

Isabella has a character; she has her own little ways already even though she sometimes develops what I could only call ‘small girl syndrome’...
She clearly thinks she is older already, she demands by screaming Mum or Dad quite loudly and has a penchant for climbing things, namely onto window sills and tables. Mind you, as I write this I have just witnessed her fall off said table, onto bench, then onto floor; which would be quite funny if she wasn’t screaming her head off....oops.
So....... I’ll be back on more often again.

This time I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment