Friday 29 October 2010

A return to the good old days

I am not sure if playing a few games of poker again were the way forward.

I am not too shabby at poker I can tell ya, If I had more time, I would have never stopped playing; but family comes first now and to be honest, it has done me the world of good.
I only started playing today more due to Natasha's attention seeking 'morning sickness'!
Which, by the way; has lasted all day????!!

They, in the poker world; say there is a poker god.

I mean, if I am to be pursuaded that there is a god of any description at all; I now believe there is a good chance.

My third game today after a win and a second in a sit'n go.......
Mr poker god decides to lay out a Royal Flush. Now, it isn't my first but they usually amount to nothing but I took out three guys wuth this one!

This is not on, and I will tell you why; someone somewhere is trying to lure me back to wasting hours of my life playing cards again.

Before I go any further, I am happy with this, but Natasha wouldn't be.......

Come on, a win, a second, then a Royal flush to take down the third????

Already this evening I have been dreaming of Live tournaments like back in the days of travelling to Edinburgh or the Midlands to compete....
I have to get this out of my mind.....

HELPPPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment