Wednesday 3 November 2010

Piper

I have never been one to be star struck or even bothered by the world of celebrities.
To put it bluntly, they annoy the crap out of me; very few seem to handle it with class and dignity, many are an embarrassment and really are pointless wastes of space.
This is where Piper comes in, Billy Piper.
Piper, covers her face as she comes through the door and then pretends to look at items that Starbucks sells.
Who looks at that stuff?!

She clearly only does this to keep a 'low profile' and not let anybody see her face, hence no-one will no who she is.
Are people really that bothered? It has got to the point where I just want to go up to her and tell her no one is bothered my dear.
She comes in quite alot and I have never seen anybody badger her for an autograph so i am sure she can relax by now.

She also needs a wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment